The Constitution of Namibia
Also available in German
Compiled and edited by Erika von Wietersheim
132 p. • 2015 • ISBN 978-99945-76-38-8 • 170 x 240 mm • Namibia Scientific Society/Kuiseb Publishers
This Publication contains
- the full text of the Constitution of Namibia including its three Amendments
- the notes and text of the Namibian National Anthem and the text of the AU Anthem
- information on Namibia’s National Flag, other state flags, the National Coat of Arms and the National Seal
- the text of UN Resolution 435 and the Constitutional Principles
- explanatory notes on some controversial parts in the Constitution such as land expropriation, the death penalty and affirmative action
Also available in German and as a free download.
You might also like ...
In Search of Justice and Peace
Traditional and Informal Justice System in Africa edited by Manfred O. Hinz
Knowledge lives in the Lakes
Case studies in environmental and customary law from southern Africa edited by Manfred O. Hinz